Tuesday, September 1, 2009

After staying at home for 2 days without leaving the house, i realized that i really can't concentrate anywhere near the computer. I've uninstalled maple from my comp so that i won't play anymore, but then started on restaurant city. >< Kinda regret not attending sch yesterday but i have no idea why i've become so lazy that i didn't even want to wake up to iron my uniform. I miss attending 'celebrations' and stuff like that.

Gotta start going out to study already, but the airport is really far and once again i'm just too lazy to go all the way there to study. If i go to mp library then its too far for ty so i also dunno what to do. Alternate days perhaps?

GP paper's tmr but i still feel as if its the holidays...

Speaking of holidays, i wanna go to the States! I hope my dad strikes the lottery and allows me to go.. but its quite impossible yea? :(

No comments: