Eh?

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments,
Imagine you'd be here.
All of my memories keep you near.
In silent whispers, silent tears.

Together in all these memories,
I see your smile.
All of the memories I hold dear.


Only time will tell
Posted by Typed at 9:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (64)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • I'm in the library now thanks to someone whose pw ...
      • Some thing's wrong with me today. Been extremely h...
      • It's time to start counting down to AFTER promos!C...
      • All of my memories keep you near.In silent moments...
      • I have this bad habit of making choices that i reg...
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (15)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.